- Identify and implement partnerships synergies based on strategic direction set for the movement.
- Build rapport with partners to develop partnership roadmaps.
- Understand the needs of partners and facilitating the bridging with internal stakeholders in rolling out the movement.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders, helping to plan, track and monitor partnership outcomes.
- Undertake administrative tasks.
- Prepare and provide reports to update internal stakeholders with regards to progress of partnership engagements.
- Minimally degree qualifications
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Stakeholder management skills along with excellent interpersonal skills
- An independent worker as well as a good team player
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Possess initiative to complete tasks and projects assigned
- Good knowledge of marketing communications and/or experience is desirable
- Written and/or spoken English and Chinese
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office