Salary: Up to $2,800 / month
Contract duration: 11 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Processing of applications for media (broadcasting and films) and telecommunication service licenses.
- Assist in preparing and issuing letters, and tracking related correspondences with licensees.
- Assist in contacting and following up with licensees via emails and phone calls for queries, and licensing-related information.
- Assist with meetings, including administering meeting invitations, monitoring and keeping track of attendance, and logistics.
- Assist in preparing payment-related documents e.g. for fee payments, putting up refund submissions, and sending reminders on refunds/unclaimed monies.
- Assist in preparing and consolidating various licensing data and records that may involve infocomm-media technical information for reporting.
- Assist in replying to general license-related queries.
- Assist in digitalisation of files, routine e-filing, and preparing licensing datarecords for system migrations.
- Minimum qualification: Diploma
- Be competent in using MS Excel to deal with volumes of licensing data, records, and processes, as well as payment-related work;
- Be competent in using MS Word to draft notes and letters;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills to deal with licensees and members of the public.
- Be responsive and positive learning attitude; be ready to report to, and work with, various officers and teams.