Your role as a Clinical Research Nurse (Investigational Medicine Unit)
- Participate in trial procedures as part of the study team in clinical research.
- Assist the investigators in performing clinical trial procedures professionally such as accurate collection of blood samples and other biological specimens, and precise data recording.
- Perform intensive monitoring of research subjects in early phase clinical trials in compliance with Singapore Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Diploma in Nursing equivalent
- Recognised nursing qualification and registered with Singapore Nursing Board (SNB) with valid BCLS certificate
- At least 2 years’ clinical nursing experience; clinical research experience preferred
- Meticulous, possess good interpersonal and organising skills and flexible to perform shift involving night duties and weekends.
- Experience in performing Venepuncture and Cannulation
- Period: Full-time contract, up to 24 months
- Working hours: Shift hours. 42 hours per week.