Salary: Up to $6,200 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Develop Chatbot, Voice bots & conversation AI projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new Chatbots.
- Analyse customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements.
- Provide technical expertise on aspects of the organisation's IT infrastructure/software applications/ architecture/ hardware to internal customers, advise them of appropriate actions to fulfill procedural and regulatory requirements or solve immediate problems.
- Develop REST/JSON API’s Design code for high scale/availability/resiliency.
- Develop responsive web apps and integrate APIs using NodeJS.
- Develop system flow diagrams to automate a business function and identify impacted systems; metrics to depict the cost benefit analysis of the solutions developed.
- Design and implement use case leveraging Natural language processing and text analytics.
- Work closely with business operations to convert requirements into system solutions and collaborate with development teams to ensure delivery of highly scalable and available systems.
- Experience in analysing real agents Chat conversation with agent to train the Chatbot.
- Advise clients stakeholder on AI & Automation strategy along with detailed use cases utilising Chatbot Framework and microservices.
- Experience in SDK build and handling of UI.
- Implement conversations Chatbot utilising Chatbot framework.
- Work closely with the project stakeholders to gather technical requirements, understand issues and present architectural solutions and guidance.
- Prepare solution architecture definitions and architectural documentation that will be reviewed and approved by peers and relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the solutions to individual projects and problems align with the overall architectural roadmap.
- Review architectural inputs from peers and provide technical feedback.
- Chatbot development frameworks and Cloud Platform – proficiency at using any of these frameworks in building chatbots from scratch: Botkit.ai, Microsoft Azure Bot Service, Dialogflow.
- Technologies – a deep understanding of how AI, Machine Learning, and Natural Language Processing works.
- Mobile and chat messaging apps – Familiar with different platforms to integrate chatbots. For example, Facebook Messenger, Telegram.
- Proven record of developing NLG solutions and able to assess new solution offerings quickly and realistically
- Working independently (within broad guidelines) to design architectural solutions to deliver business requirements
- Experience working in an Agile Environment (using JIRA)
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Technical Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT and at least 1-2 years in Chatbot development