Salary: Up to $3,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Chinatown/Geylang Bahru
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Be the central point of contact for displaced foreign workers who have salary and/or other immediate well-being matters (e.g., food and housing issues).
- Coordinate with the organisation's business units to holistically address these workers’ issues within stipulated timelines.
- Review the progress of each case on a daily basis and determine case closure using the organisation's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum qualifications: GCE 'O' Level
- Briefing will be provided