As the Case Management Officer, you will provide administrative support to the attending Intensive Care Unit (ICU) consultants in the certification of brain death.
- Organize the brain death certification process by activating the doctors rostered to perform brain death certification
- Ensuring that the doctors certifying brain death comply with the guidelines as outlined in the Manual of Organ Donation and Transplantation (Determination and Certification of Death in Organ Donors).
- Participating in organ donation promotion and improvement activities.
- Degree in Nursing, preferably with minimum 2 years of nursing experience or relevant experience in the healthcare environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with initiative and ability to work independently
- Required to be on standby for calls when activated