Salary: Up to $2,600/Month
Working timing: 5.5 days (Shift work monday to saturday
You will be responsible for the following:
- Reminder calls and SMS confirmation of appointments with patients for Allied Health service centers.
- Prepare the daily appointment lists for the various service areas.
- Assist in providing solutions and advice on enquiries for patients
- Ensure that the daily scheduling of the various appointments is done in a timely and organized manner
- Provide adequate information to patient with regards to their scheduled appointment
- Support the Surgical Areas Ops team in both operational and administrative duties
- Work with other department stakeholders to ensure that the patient has a smooth journey with AH for their procedure
- Handle patient-related administrative tasks such as the scheduling of appointments.
- Handle basic patient care and clinical duties.
- Perform basic monitoring of patient parameters.
- Assist in patient portering and ward inventory.
- Handle patient admission, discharge and transfers.
- Support NGEMR training and go-live activities.
- Candidates must possess GCE A-Levels, Diploma and above
- Good customer service skills. Prior experience in hospitality or service industries will be an advantaged
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Knowledge of SAP, CPSS and Centricity will be an advantage
- Be comfortable with working in hospital setting