Salary: Up to $5,800 / month
Nearest MRT: Queenstown
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Engage all suitable referrals in ACP discussion and facilitate the completion of Advance Care Plans for patients
- Ensure effective communication of patients’ ACPs to health care professionals and other stakeholders
- Follow up and review outcome of ACP, including honouring of care and treatment preferences (where possible)
- Follow up on concerns raised during Advance Care Planning process, by providing feedback to the healthcare teams and other stakeholders.
- Partner with stakeholders for ACP outreach both internally and in the community
- Conduct and participate in Advance Care Planning advocacy and facilitator trainings
- Provide mentorship and ACP facilitation support to primary healthcare and community care providers
- Any other duties as assigned by the reporting officer
- Minimum qualification: Diploma /Degree in Nursing, Psychology, Social Work, Counselling or Allied Health related disciplines.
- Experience in Psychology/Counselling/Social Work or related fields in Singapore.
- Experience in Advance Care Planning will be an added advantage.
- Must be a critical thinker, self-motivated, able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use local languages and dialects to communicate with patient and their families
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in statistics and familiarity with relevant community services will be an advantage