- Handle customer service hotline and provide the first level of support.
- Provide quality customer service to customers over the phone or email.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest information that impacts the delivery of service to the customers and provides accurate information promptly to customers.
- Listen, probe and question in order to clarify and understand customer needs.
- Resolve customer queries efficiently and escalate problems/issues promptly.
- Follow-up on outstanding cases and perform call back to customers if necessary.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures closely.
- Work as a team and ensure that the contact centre service level is met.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Candidate must possess minimum 'O' levels with good relevant experience or a Diploma/Degree certification.
- Customer-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Pleasant disposition and personality
- A team player who possesses a sense of urgency
- Candidates with experience in customer service or contact centre will have an added advantage