- Permanent position
- Transport allowance $650
- Variable bonus
- 5 days’ work per week, 8.30AM - 6PM
Working closely with the Sales Manager, Singapore, the incumbent is responsible for achieving specification and sales target by promoting Company’s Data Center Solutions product lines to System Integrator and end users.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promote the unique selling points of Data Center Product lines.
- Promote Data Center Product line through sales presentation, and together with Marketing through B2B events and networking sessions.
- Prepare Sales Forecasts Plans (Target vs Actual), etc. to the Sales Manager, Singapore ensuring sales targets are met.
- Responsible for preparing concept proposal, specifications, quotations and generating sales turnover according to targets.
- Be a trusted partner and support to End User, System Integrator and Cabling Installers by providing professional pre-sales and post-sales services, including basic technical support.
- Develop a clear understanding of Company Data Center Solutions (LDCS) Product lines and provide presentation (internal/external) whenever required.
- Work closely with the Design, Production and Logistics Team, ensuring on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct weekly sales visits to System Integrator, Distributors and End Users and provide weekly sales visit report to Sales Manager, Singapore.
- Follow-up on outstanding payments as provided by Finance.
- Provide any general reports/support as and when required.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Preferred experience in system integrator (structured cabling, cabinets, UPS, cable management), no relevant industry is WELCOMED.
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering.
- Highly energetic and fast learner, able to absorb knowledge fast, on both business and technology.
- Strong customers-focus, an advocate of excellent customer service.
- Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Sales-driven, to meet business targets and goals.
- Independent as well as a team player.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), internally and externally.
- Well-versed in MS Office (Excel).
- Proactive and resourceful, very hands-on and meticulous.
- Possess strong can-do attitude and work ethic.
- Possess Class 3 license and own vehicle (a must).
- Open to Singaporeans only.