- Work life balance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Attractive Salary Package
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Sales and target driven, meet and exceed sales target. Preferably a hunter and hungry for new business successes, new partner onboarding, generating new business and expanding footprint for existing partner.
- Operates as Cloud expert and sales lead in the areas of IAAS, PAAS, SAAS cloud Integration and cloud native technology.
- Leads partner presentations while describing CLOUD's point of view, services , proposals through a value-driven sales approach.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for CLOUD to deliver values to customer, manage multiple opportunities concurrently.
- Collaborates with and acts as a liaison between external partners and internal sales organizations development including but not limited to internal sales, pre-sales and delivery teams during the end-to-end engagement and sales process
- Lead client negotiations, propose solutions to CXOs, and Evaluation Committees acting as the single point of client contact for all deal-progression activities. Maintain executive level interaction with strategic alliances, industry influencers, and key Company stakeholders.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in computer science or any relevant field.
- At least 3-4 years business development or technical sales experience in developing ICT technologies, cloud native solution.
- Direct sales experiences with account or partner sales approach will be a plus.
- Knowledge in IT trends with historical Public Cloud selling skills, working with Cloud provider before or related partners.
- Knowledge in open source technology landscape, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Able to multi-task, take initiative and work independently with multiple stakeholders
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt.
Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).