- Identity targeted market to sell all Science Centre Singapore products to overseas customers (including all attractions such as Science Centre, Omni-Theatre, Butterflies Up-Close, temporary exhibitions)
- To solicit for clients and initiate sales calls and visits.
- Develop & execute a plan to build sales channel to meet sales targets & sales revenue
- To manage overseas events and ensure that events and services are executed according to the agreement.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ Levels
- Knowledge or experience in marketing/business administration/hospitality or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years sales experience handling key/corporate accounts
- Excellent customer focus & communication skills (including bilingual in mother tongue)
- Proven track record in growing customer accounts & building a business partnership