Management of API Consumer Integration
- Main liaison between multiple API providers, consumers and business units
- Plan and manage activities to deliver on integrations with training providers and training management systems.
- Coordinate and facilitate follow through on API integration issues’ resolution.
- To support Solution Architects in API governance and onboarding roadmap
- Manage and respond to queries from developers and other consumers of APIs
- Assess requests for restricted APIs from companies and recommend for approval or rejection
- Assess submitted UAT result and recommend for release of production API keys
- Monitor queries and recommend responses
- Manage sample codes and example projects
- Bachelor degree or above
- Familiarity in cross zone integrations for large scale backend and frontend systems
- Knowledge in RESTful APIs and API Gateway management, including the including the ability to define and enforce API standards and guidelines
- Able to work independently to drive or facilitate resolutions for integration related technical and not-technical issues
- Able to manage internal and external developers or business users towards successful API integrations
- Strong Analytical, conceptualisation, problem-solving and people handling skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience to be considered for Senior Business Analyst role.