Salary: Up to $4,500 / month
Working Location: Commonwealth MRT
- Develop maintenance work plan
- Propose continuous improvement initiatives to strengthen compliance, cybersecurity posture, and improve work processes
- Ensure system adheres to applicable standards, policies, and directives.
- Oversee annual self-check and rectification of system to address gaps.
- Monitor and strengthen system security posture, ensure vulnerability is timely mitigated and patched, else seek waiver from relevant authority.
- Support all audit activities. Oversee resolution of audit findings.
- To lead investigation and resolution of problems.
- Perform defect trend analysis to address recurring incidents.
- Gather requirements from Business Users and oversee Change and Service Request Management (CR and SR) Assessment.
- Seek approval from Change Control Board for Change Request (CR) and Ops Manager for Service Request (SR) implementation.
- Manage CR and SR implementation to ensure satisfactory and timely delivery with users through Detailed Requirement & Design Engineering and Track Configuration Changes
- Analyze SR trends and propose improvements to the system.
- Track and manage remediation for obsolete system components.
- Manage the retirement and disposal of obsolete system components.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum qualification: Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in information technology
- Experience in project management/project coordination
- Experience/certified in the relevant field of the project requirement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project; proficiency in Open Office productivity suite would be advantageous.
- Good knowledge of information technology, especially in the areas of technologies used in the project.
- Strong writing, verbal communication, and presentation skills.