• Design solutions, develop and execute transition strategies with the workstream leads
• Work closely with respective business divisions to identify and assess business requirements including development of future state processes with considerations for the current and future technical landscape.
• Facilitation of collaborative works across various stakeholders including vendors and contractors of existing systems to ensure minimal impacts to integrations.
• Documentation of process models.
• Support the respective workstream leads in planning and execution of activities to ensure timely project delivery.
• Manage system integration efforts to ensure that the entire system is built in an efficient and robust manner towards a high level of maintainability, reliability and availability
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the integration and data migration efforts where required
· Experience in any one of the following is preferred:
a. Large scale or Whole-of-Government project implementation
b. Management of portals and digital services
c. Stakeholder engagement, communication and management
d. Familiarity with government landscape