Salary: Up to $5,000 / month
Contract duration: 24 months
Nearest MRT: Paya Lebar
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
- Manage and facilitate 2nd level support for IT queries/issues
- Escalate cases to relevant teams as and when necessary, including the vendor support and scrum team leads. Updates to stakeholders for high priority cases based on the escalation matrix
- Engage with Business Operations and IT teams to resolve production issues
- Ensure that incident tickets, service requests and feedbacks are resolved timely and within service level agreement (SLA)
- Document ticket resolution, user instructions, manuals clearly and accurately.
- Propose improvement and solution to reduce repetitive tasks
- Analyse and propose recommendations to improve operations and support activities
- Work with vendors and Project Managers to track patch cycles, end of life of software used and certificate expiries.
- Provide administrative support to all aspects of authorisations and other requests on system managed
- Undertake and carry out ad hoc IT operation assignments and tasks arise from projects or day-to-day operation.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Minimum 3 years working experience in production support is required
- Experience in CRM Management is preferred