- Work in an agile based methodology to design and develop application that meets user requirements and technical specifications.
- Gather business requirements, transforming into detail technical specification that align with architectural design and business needs.
- Design and implement high quality, scalable and extendable solution.
- Ensure application code quality complies with coding standards and guidelines and satisfies unit test coverage.
- Perform code reviews to ensure code meets user requirements and coding standards.
- Provide direction, guidance, training, and support to the team.
- Assess technical feasibility and complexity of features and provide advice and/or propose alternative solutions to the required teams accordingly.
- Collaborate closely with team members and other teams to ensure smooth implementation of features.
- Maintain, tune and fix application to ensure it is performing according to technical and functional specifications; perform preventive maintenance activities and provide user support.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java backend development.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Boot and/or Spring Cloud stack.
- In-depth knowledge of distributed architectures, Microservice and API best practice design.
- Write well documented testable code (using jUnit, Mockito etc.)
- Exposed to standard development ecosystem: Git, SonarQube, Jira/Confluence etc.
- Able to leverage enterprise messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, or other equivalent technologies.
- Solid understanding of relation database and ORM frameworks.
- We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.