Salary: Up to $7,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Expo
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Provision and de-provision AWS accounts for internal customers.
- Work alongside systems and development teams to support transition and operation of client websites/applications in and out of AWS.
- Work with development team to design the cloud architecture.
- Deploy, manage, and operate AWS environments.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimate AWS costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Proactively keep up to date on AWS services and developments.
- Create (where appropriate) automation, in order to streamline provisioning and de-provisioning processes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in operating and maintaining systems using AWS.
- Experience with application/data migration to/from AWS.
- Work on configuration and management software such GIT.
- Familiar with NGINX and the HTTP protocol.
- Deployment experience using common AWS technologies like VPC, and regionally distributed EC2 instances, Docker, and more.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking and detailed-oriented.