Salary: Up to $3,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Outram Park
Working hours: Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- Provide secretariat and general administrative support to the team to ensure effective and efficient operation of the Research Office.
- Responsible for scheduling meetings with internal and external stakeholders, and managing the Research Director’s calendar.
- Provide administrative support for workshops, engagement sessions and other events organized by the Research Office.
- Assist with database update and maintenance and report generation.
- Provide administrative support for the collation of research grants, CIRB applications and agreements.
- Work with various stakeholders for office maintenance, weekly team meetings and data compilation.
- Assist in the planning, utilisation and management of resources, consumables and office equipment.
- Minimum qualifications: general Local Diploma with at least 2 years of relevant experience as Personal Assistant/ Secretary
- Must have experience in managing calendars
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-point
- Able to work independently as well as a team