- Project manage the vendors maintaining Outside Plant Systems.
- Gather and consolidate requirements from business users; raise Service or Change Request to IT/Vendor
- Track and follow up with users on the progress of the User Acceptance Testing; following up with Supplier on issues encountered through into bug fixing.
- Monitor the Outside Plant system performance; ensuring smooth business Operations.
- Manage System configuration and addressing any User access issues
- Support and execute Business Continuity Plan in the event of system outage; following closely with Supplier to restore service.
- Manage and generate scheduled System Reports
- Train Business User and Contractors on the Outside Plant Systems.
- Diploma in Infocomm Technology or Engineering
- 1 -2 years’ experience on Outside Plant Systems and infrastructure
- Proficient in Excel
- Familiar with Telecom Fiber Provisioning
- Knowledge of Outside Plant Systems
- Good Inter-personal Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to Multi Task.