- Develop learning interventions for the HR community (e.g. identify learning needs, design curriculum, develop and evaluate learning interventions) based on the HR Competency Framework and Training Roadmap.
- Work with subject matter experts and team researchers to shape the course content, curriculum and learning outcomes.
- Assess and monitor the impact and effectiveness of learning interventions at the individual trainee and/or organization level.
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering and research in Learning and Development and in HR, to keep programmes abreast of upcoming and future trends and developments.
- Undertake research and implement initiatives / programs to drive technology-enabled learning.
- Undertake consultancy projects to support public agencies in their transformation journey.
- Support the various teams in re-designing classroom learning, in order to provide an integrated and seamless learning experience for public officers.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in Human Resources, Organisation Development or Learning and Development. Candidates with no experience but have a keen interest in Learning and Development are welcome to apply.
- Good planning, analytical and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners and a good team player.