Salary: Up to $6,000
Contract Term: 12 Months
Location: Queenstown MRT
- Source and identify potential candidates from various online channels.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing recruitment channels, and explore new channels for recruitment.
- Interview and recruit the appropriate talent suitable for the client's culture and needs.
- Handle all onboarding related work to ensure a pleasant onboarding experience
- Attend and organise recruitment fairs as and when necessary.
- Provide HR support in onboarding matters, which includes but not limited to data analysis and strategies for new hires.
- Any other administrative duties or ad-hoc projects as assigned
- MInimum qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline, from a recognized university
- Minimum 3 years of in-house and/or external recruitment experience
- Meticulous, numerate, and strong in processes
- Pro-active, able to multi-task and work independently
- Strong team player with good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications