Salary: Up to $6,000
Contract Term: 12 Months
Location: Queenstown MRT
- Build relationship with stakeholders as a trusted HR partner through providing value-added HR services.
- Work directly with internal stakeholder and relevant key stakeholders to ensure effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR services.
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management, manpower planning, recruitment and rewards strategies.
- Establish clear understanding of the recruitment needs for the various departments, and work closely with the Shared Services and hiring managers to hire the appropriate talent on a timely basis.
- Provide advice to employees and managers and manage the activities pertaining to industrial relations, employee grievances, conduct and discipline.
- Lead and/or participate in HR projects, events, committees as and when assigned or appointed.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent from a recognized university.
- At least 5 years in Human Resource function.
- Good Interpersonal Skills and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Experience in HC is a plus