Position Title: Assistant Manager (Process Improvement)
- Recommend and implement best practices and operational improvements across the clinics
- Review Standard Operating Procedures and Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) to ensure efficient workflow in the clinics
- Audit and risks assessment of clinical operations, including appropriate preventive and routine maintenance programmes
- Drive service and clinical quality programs and directives, benchmarking, process improvement program, etc.
- Able to implement LEAN methodology in work practices to allow seamless operations at the clinic and non-clinic activities.
- Administrative and secretariat support for purchase related activities for medical and non-medical equipment including management of funds, procurement, evaluation and awar
- Preparation of the documentation for procurement and award of all purchases
- Follow-up and management of timelines to ensure timely follow-up and closure of key action items
- Data collection and analysis to support justification and utilization studies.
- Ensure that operations run smoothly and effectively.
- Degree in Business Management or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations preferably in healthcare industry
- Experienced in using operations system and/or preforming systems migration
- Familiar with Audit and Risk Management;