You will be handling insurance claims assessment for Life claim. You will also be given the opportunity to be part of an exciting team with involvement customer service initiatives and projects to improve the claims experience.
The Job Description:
- Process Life claims accurately and timely within the established service standards
- Accurate and timely communication to customers;
- Apply medical / underwriting principles;
- Process complex claims with guidance;
- Identify and manage risk;
- Follow-up on pending requirements and ensure timely closure of aging claims;
- Comply with claims procedure and guideline;
- Meet productivity and service level requirements;
- Customer-centric and Service-oriented, enhance customer experience and improve claims outcome, at all times; and
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Diploma or Degree or Professional Insurance Certificate with at least 3 years of relevant industry experience;
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills;
- Customer-centric and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure; and a team player.