- Support corporate staff engagement efforts to align teams with company’s vision, mission and values.
- Events Management:
- Organise and facilitate staff engagement activities (e.g. team bonding activities, internal events, etc.).
- Working with vendors to plan and execute activities.
- Internal Communications:
- Craft narrative on the company's corporate values to engage staff on internal platforms e.g. exhibition, digital newsletter, corporate collaterals, etc.
- To support ad-hoc communication and marketing tasks, where required. Photography and/or design skills will be ideal.
- To support simple analysis and research efforts, where required.
- Degree in communications, marketing or relevant fields
- At least 1 year in events or corporate communications
- Meticulous in coordinating projects and events management, with an eye for details
- Experienced in writing and designing corporate collaterals (photoshop skills)
- Good inter-personal skills, communication and group facilitation skills