Contract duration: 11 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Assist in implementing grant fraud management system including:
- To perform data extraction from grant systems and consolidation of data.
- Extract grant details from supporting documents attached in the grant system, and consolidate such data in another file.
- Review legal letters and extract critical information from the letters for consolidation.
- Project member in data repository project.
- Review and amend grant processing workflow diagrams and grant governance tools/templates, to support improvement efforts to enhance effectiveness and efficiencies
- Assist in extracting and providing information and/or data on client's grants, grant governance policy, and/or processes to other government agencies when required.
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Ability to perform basic statistical analysis, and experience with data preparation (e.g. using MS Excel) and analytic tools will be advantageous
- Good written and presentation skills
- Highly adaptable, able to work independently and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Experience in grant policy and process review/implementation, risk management or investigation, will be a plus