You will be part of a team to drive and implement the Compliance Risk Management Framework and compliance requirements for all GE entities within the Group, by effectively supporting the business units in their duty to comply with relevant laws and regulations.
The Job Responsibilities:
- Vet and review of products/marketing materials produced by the Company to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies. This would include product marketing materials, product launch training slides, product information packs, proposal forms, policy contracts and other relevant product materials;
- Vet and review of marketing materials produced by the representatives. This would include agency roadshow promotion and marketing materials, presentation materials, agency websites and other marketing-related materials;
- Vet and review of non-marketing materials such as forms, agreements, regulatory notification to policyholders;
- Provide advisory on regulatory requirements to respective business units. This would include advisory pertaining to compliance requirements for product development and distributions issued under the Insurance Act, FAA, LIA and GIA;
- Attend product workgroup meetings and product-related meetings when required;
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks/projects as requested by the immediate Supervisor and/or Head of Group Compliance;
- Keep abreast of the global and local developments in laws and regulations affecting the businesses.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance/Insurance or any other related fields;
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in the area of compliance or risk management in the financial services industries;
- Sound knowledge of MAS notices and other regulatory requirements affecting the insurance industry such as guidelines issued under the FAA, LIA, GIA;
- Knowledge of the insurance sector and experience in vetting of marketing collaterals will be an added advantage;
- Able to work independently;
- Possess strong analytical, creative problem solving, writing and communication skills;
- Committed and able to work under pressure;
- Meticulous with attention to detail.