Salary: $3,450 per month
8.30am – 6.00pm (Mon to Thu)
8.30am – 5.30pm (Fri)
No. of Working Days per Week:
5 working days per week
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to organise the Merdeka Clinics
- Provide admin and logistics support for Merdeka Clinics (i.e. keep track of registrations, confirm venues, deploy events company etc.)
- Assist with marketing and publicity of programmes
- Track milestone deliverable and budget utilization
- Consolidate post-event surveys and feedback and provide regular reports
- Degree with good demonstration of verbal and communication skills in past job experience
- At least 1 year past involvement in event management, community engagement.
- Familiar with MS Office software eg. ppt, word doc and excel, etc.