Contract duration: 11 months
Salary: Up to $5,400 / month
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Office hours
- Lead or participate in the ideation, management and deployment of employer branding and recruitment marketing initiatives campaigns to increase the awareness and interest among the key target audiences, as well as to improve conversion from application to hire.
- Design, create and/or curate employer branding and recruitment marketing-related content in a variety of formats to be used on internal and external communication channels, including but not limited to email newsletters and digital media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and TikTok
- Review and report data from initiatives or campaigns to measure progress, effectiveness, and constantly seeks opportunities to improve our efforts.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders on a regular basis for business-as-usual activities such as sourcing and creating employee profiles stories and generating campaigns to support specific hiring needs, as well as for special projects.
- Singaporeans only
- Minimum qualifications: Diploma
- Minimum 3 years experience in an employer branding or digital/integrated marketing role
- Experience in developing and curating various types of branding and/or marketing content for online and offline platforms
- Hands-on experience in launching brand awareness and conversion campaigns or initiatives without (or with minimal) agency involvement
- Virtual event planning and management experience is advantageous
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Use and management of LinkedIn and Facebook in the professional capacity (other digital media and IM [instant messaging] platforms would be advantageous)
- Use of design and editing software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or Canva to create social media/edm artwork
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing data and use of insight to design/iterate campaigns and initiatives to improve performance
- Proven track record of working effectively on multiple assignments at any one time
- Creative, independent and resourceful