- Assist in managing the operations, timelines and stakeholders for digital products.
- Develop quick solutions using already available tools to aid day to day operation.
- Assist curating the solutions within the various division and develop a Solution Catalogue for the purpose of other Government agencies usage.
- Engage with digital industry to assess their capabilities and relevance to the tech domains and partnerships.
- Min a degree in IT / Business Administration or equivalent
- A good understanding of digital technology, with experience in development work using digital tools such as Sharepoint or other SaaS. Ability to source or develop solutions independently.
- Worked in digital technology related firms that utilised cloud technology such as AWS or Azure
- Programming skills (Python, Perl and etc).
- Ability to pick up programming language through Hello World.