Salary: Up to $3300/month
Contract duration: 12 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Liaise with stakeholders for all travel queries, appeals and applications sponsored by the company
- Process applications for various travel passes/documents and ensure that service delivery standards are met.
- Evaluate, track and follow-up on applications, appeals and enquiries received, including providing the necessary guidance to stakeholders.
- Provide accurate information to internal and external stakeholders in a professional and timely manner, including tracking and repository of COVID-19 related travel advisories from key international travel hubs.
- Independently troubleshoot and provide support to stakeholders when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Identify possible issues and make recommendations to improve user experience.
- Evaluate policy changes and provide recommendations to ensure that needs of the sector are met while safeguarding public health interests.
- Revise workflow processes when necessary and communicate changes to stakeholders in a timely and clear manner, and be ready to respond promptly to queries and potential challenges or non-compliance to prevailing cross border travel protocol.
- Perform data analytics on the frequency and nature of applications and enquiries received, to derive relevant insights for operations adjustments.
- Provide guidance to internal stakeholders on all policy and operational matters relating to cross border travel.
- Experience in customer service, operations management, policy analysis and data processing, or in equivalent fields, are advantageous but not required.
- Good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and basic data analysis
- Meticulous and patient
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure to meet service delivery standards
- Proactive in problem solving and adaptable in dealing with uncertain situations
- Motivated to serve the public and stakeholders (e.g. investors) and contribute to Singapore’s economy
- Willingness to perform duties beyond usual office hours, and over weekends if required
Shortlisted candidates would be required to do a 3-hour written assessment.