Salary: Up to $2,500 / month
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Liaise with stakeholders and government agencies for all travel queries, appeals, and applications sponsored by the client for the maritime sector.
- Process applications for various travel pass/documents and ensure that service delivery standards are met.
- Evaluate, track, and follow up on applications, appeals and enquiries received, including providing the necessary guidance to stakeholders.
- Provide accurate information to internal stakeholders, senior executives, and their appointed personnel of our key accounts as well as members of the public in a professional and timely manner, including tracking and repository of COVID-19 related travel advisories from key international travel hubs.
- Independently troubleshoot and provide support to stakeholders when unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Identify possible issues and make recommendations to improve user experience.
- Minimum qualification: GCE 'O' Level
- Experience in customer service, operations management, policy analysis, and data processing, or in equivalent fields, are advantageous but not required
- Good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and basic data analysis
- Meticulous and patient
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure to meet service delivery standards
- Proactive in problem-solving and adaptable in dealing with uncertain situations
- Motivated to serve the public and stakeholders (e.g. investors) and contribute to Singapore's economy
- Willingness to perform duties beyond usual office hours, and over weekends if required