Salary: Up to $2,800 / month
Contract Duration: 11 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park MRT
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:30 am–6:00 pm; Friday: 8:30 am–5:30 pm
- Assist in the screening of technology start-up companies for suitability into our ITE's programs, which includes gathering information & profile of technology start-up companies through desktop research or interviews.
- Research into market trends and technology landscape for emerging technologies, such as AI, Data, 5G, IoT, Trust-Tech, Blockchain, Cybersecurity, etc.
- Assist in the engagements with industry & sector partners, including Landing Pad, to grow our portfolio of emerging tech start-ups.
- Assist in the administration and evaluation of project proposals by external vendors.
- Administrative up-keeping of Accred/Spark master record entries for completeness and accuracy.
- Includes perform de-duplication of Accred/Spark master record entries.
- Assist in the engagements with industry partners to grow our portfolio of emerging tech start-ups and to drive industry tech adoption.
- Assist in planning and execution of industry engagement initiatives such as networking events, industry consultations, etc.
- Technical background required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command in spoken and written English
- Positive attitude takes initiative and willing to learn