- Responsible for GWP & Underwriting Profit set for Agency Channel;
- Track, monitor and analyze agents’ productivity/retention;
- Conduct Visitation and Network with Intermediaries to enhance business relationship;
- Arrange and provide training to agents and business partners;
- Underwrite and provide quotations in accordance with assigned authorized limits and within the company’s underwriting guidelines and treaty terms. To seek treaty clearance when necessary;
- Review and negotiate renewal terms and follow up on policy renewal before expiry. Review Underwrite request for mid-term changes to the policy coverage. Arrange facultative reinsurance in accordance with the company’s reinsurance security guidelines. Arrange and/or conduct risk survey when necessary. Joint visitation with Agents, if required;
- Participate in credit controls and premium management; and
- Participate in any ad-hoc projects assigned.
- Degree holder preferable with professional insurance qualification in General Insurance (BCP, ComGI, PGI) and Health Insurance;
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in similar field;
- Good team player who is task and results oriented;
- Meticulous and excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.