Salary: Up to $6,090 / month
Contract duration: 11 months
Nearest MRT: Labrador Park
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Develop user engagement and communications strategies
- Plan and organize series of User Engagement Workshops
- Assist to develop the Requirements Specifications for the new records management system
- Assist on Govt tender and procurement process
- Assist to plan and execute the migration of records from old to new system
- Create training content for the new records management process and system.
- Develop and update content in intranet and chatbot
- Assist to run general and customized engagement sessions for different target audiences such as Division Reps, Leaders, and the employees
- Minimum qualification: Degree
- Have experience in the areas of:
- Change management for large organization
- User experience design
- Familiar with governmentt procurement process, but not a must.
- Comfortable to present to large group of people and from different level
- Candidate should have the following:
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees and vendors.
- Able to conceptualize, author and design simple and clear emailers and/or communication pieces.
- Must be a Self-starter & able to multi-task and deliver any given tasks within the deadline with min supervision