- Maintain the relevance and integrity of the data by updating the course information, success profiles and as the point of contact for all staff queries.
- Liaise with vendors on technical issues or system enhancement matters.
- Key in new or refreshed competencies in system on behalf of the divisions in the next Competency Review Exercise.
- Register for courses and follow-up with vendor on course registration, confirmation, withdrawal, cancellation and postponement.
- Administer Minimum Service Period / training bond documents for applicable courses and process invoices.
- Develop specific training pathways with interventions for business-technology related domains - particularly in (A) Data & AI, (B) Comms & Connectivity and (C) Trust-tech related technologies.
- Operationalize a competency-based workforce management system where emphasis on competencies are integrated and practiced in different stages of HR lifecycle.
- Engage multiple stakeholders proactively to uplift the company's tech capabilities. This will involve sourcing, planning, implementing, managing and evaluating relevant training programmes and trainers/ speakers/ training providers to address training needs including refresher training.
- Minimum degree in relevant field of studies
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in L&D, with experience in Learning Management System and Learning Pathways
- Proficient in MS Office suite applications, and experience with excel formulas, dashboards and reporting tools
- Strong analytical, data management, stakeholder engagement/management, project management and interpersonal skills (including influencing, negotiating and facilitation skills)