Our client is looking for a Systems Analyst to join the Planning (Info Management) Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, design, development & implementation of web based Scholarship Management System
- Evaluate end-to-end technical designs and recommend comprehensive solutions to system bugs/change requests
- Perform the following items required to ensure a functioning system:
- Analyse and propose solutions to system bugs/change requests
- Prepare system specification documentation
- Perform System configuration
- Prepare Test Scripts
- Perform SIT testing
- Provide UAT and Go-live support
- Conduct User Training and Perform user communication related to system changes
- Monitor system bugs/change requests and provide status updates
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Possess 1-3 years of relevant working experience in software development.
- Experience in various SDLC phases of software application including:
- Knowledge with Tableau software is an advantage.
- Effective communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and in a team to deliver results under tight timelines