Salary: From $4,000 per month
Working hours: Office Hour
- Identifying capability development needs and priorities, and drawing up learning plans to meet them.
- Designing and developing learning initiatives and programmes, which also include producing learning materials.
- Working with external partners, vendors and providers to develop broad-based and specialised programmes and courses.
- Conducting learning effectiveness evaluation, and updating of learning records.
- Planning budget required to carry out learning activities at all levels in the organization, and working within budget to ensure learning is cost-effective.
- Communicating learning intents and plans to management and staff, and engage them on a regular basis to obtain feedback and ideas for improvement.
- Delivering some of the learning activities, expertise and experience permitting
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 - 5 years of relevant learning and development and broad-based HR experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong analytical, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills