#Salary: Up to $2,050 / month
#Contract duration: 12 months
#Nearest MRT : [Total 17mins] Upper Changi MRT - Take SBS Bus (6 stops-11 mins) - Opp Changi Women's Prison - Walk 6 mins reach Tanah Merah Prison)
OR Tampines East (20mins)
#Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office Hours)
Job title : Admin Support (EDU) -SL
- To carry out administrative duties that will provide support for teachers in the preparation, set-up, and technical assistance during the conduct of IT-based lessons in the classroom and IT lab.
- Maintain schedule of IT lessons conducted by teachers to deconflict clashes in venue and resources (ie. tablets).
- Assist teachers in the upload of IT lessons and resources into the e-education app.
- Track statistics on students’ access to IT lessons uploaded on the tablets.
- Assist in drawing up lesson schedules and prepare unlocking lists for students to attend lessons with the lecturers.
- Assist in preparing learning materials provided and disseminating them to the students both digitally and in hard copy format.
· Only Singaporean
· Min. Diploma and above
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Meticulous, able to write well, work independently and multi-task
· Computer Savvy, basic operating and troubleshooting knowledge of desktops, laptops and tablets
· Synthesise student data from multiple sources and present in a visually appealing format