The incumbent will assist CEO to improve and value-add to the company by bringing a systematic and disciplined ‘2nd line of defence’ approach to the effectiveness of risk management, assurance and internal control processes.
Your job role & responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and perform structured operational and financial internal control reviews.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for process improvements, identify systematic remediation measures to close the gaps and work with other entities’ stakeholders to harmonise the measures across all departments
- Formulate strategies and develop initiatives to promote a positive internal control culture and work with internal stakeholders to ensure company adheres to compliance requirements.
- Conduct gap analysis on new regulatory development and ensure new regulations are implemented properly and participate in special reviews and projects when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related fields
- At least 8 years’ experience in a compliance and audit role
- Inquisitive, meticulous and possess good logical, analytical and process flow skills
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups and stakeholders of different levels
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal