#Location: Pasir Panjang Rd
#Nearest MRT: Labrador Park MRT
#Working days: 5 days per week
# Contract until February 2022
- Lead a team that implements plans and programs for the Year 2021 Event, and contributes to efforts to grow Singapore as a media hub. The event is one of Asia's key international media events where Singapore is a hub for deal-making and access to Southeast Asia.
- The event brings together leaders in the media business such as content creators, financiers, commissioners, sellers, and buyers.
- Review, develop brand recall and experience, partnership strategy, and success indicators for the event
- Identify, curate, and engage key partners for sustainable growth and impact of the event
- Jointly develop and execute experiences, marketing strategies, outreach programs for identified key target audience segments with key partners
- Stay abreast of key trends in media, technology and other issues, global landscape for similar events, to identify important topics and co-curate list of high-impact, relevant global speakers and participants with key partners
- Manage budget, procurement processes and ensure compliance with organizational processes
- Only Singaporeans
- Degree/Master Degree in Business/Mass Communications/Marketing/Event, or related fields
- At least 8 years of experience in managing international media events and leading a team
- The experience in international media-related events refers to international scale trade/consumer events.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, and able to navigate in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Well-versed in stakeholder (internal and external) management
- Have strong project management, analytical capabilities
- Confident speaking, writing, presenting, and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of media business