Salary: Up to $1,811 / month
Nearest MRT: Tampines East MRT (DTL)
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:15 am–5:45 pm; Friday: 8:15 am–5:15 pm
- Provides job retention support to offenders who participate in various work reintegration programs via phone calls.
- Acts as the main contact person between employer, clients, and other stakeholders for assigned clients.
- Facilitates all employment-related communication and documentation including:
- Creating case reports for new cases commencing work using a standard mail merge and case report template.
- Establishing contact with clients starting work to verify employment information and easing adjustment to their new jobs.
- Calling clients/employers monthly to check on work progress and job expectations.
- Responding to emails from employers and stakeholders with common clients.
- Updating of call/email log into client’s case report.
- Updating Reporting Officer of any case that requires complex follow-up such as workplace incident/injury, fresh charges to clients, harassment by clients to employers & etc.
- Arranging interviews for clients who are unemployed or awaiting re-emplacement.
- Monthly maintenance of statistics reporting template.
- Stays updated with employment trends and national skills upgrading initiatives to manage expectations of clients, recommend suitable programs, and make appropriate referrals for skills upgrading programs.
- Experience in administrative support work and coordination
- Working knowledge in standard office computer software, e.g. MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Able to converse well & problem solve
- Good team player and able to multitask
- Able to write well & maintain good staff work
- Able to start work immediately or required only 2 weeks' notice.