Salary: Up to $8 / hour
Contract duration: 5 months
Nearest MRT: Kembangan
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Track, retrieve, and collate the eResources statistics for reports as per the required timeline. This includes liaising with vendors for the statistics or retrieving them from the systems provided.
- Liaise with vendors for verifications and issues related to the statistics provided.
- Update and maintain administrative documents e.g. Manual on retrieval of usage statistics, usage definition, etc.
- Support the Goods Received process by capturing screenshots of eResources procured.
- Assist in the content development e.g: quality checks on ebooks purchased and eResource links, liaise with colleagues for uploading of ebooks, marc record ingestions.
- Provide adhoc administrative support to the department e.g. ad hoc retrieval of statistics, administer the generic email account, and follow up to ensure proper closure. For complex queries, to escalate to the respective staff in-charge to follow up.
- Minimum qualification: GCE 'O' Level
- PC literate and able to use applications i.e. Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Meticulous and has an interest in handling figures
- Fair/Good command on spoken & written English language
- Need this temp staff to be familiar & comfortable on using the basic functions of Excel independently.