- Assist the Head of the Centre with administrative duties;
- Assist with logistic and administrative matters pertaining to the archaeological and art history Field School conducted by the Centre in a Southeast Asian country for Singaporean undergraduates;
- Editing academic papers and writing collaterals;
- Organizing events related to the Centre and engaging with the media.
- A masters degree in history or archaeology would be preferred, though not crucial;
- Able to travel for duration of Field School (approximately 2-3 weeks);
- Be comfortable planning for and organizing groups of students;
- Strong editing skills and a good command of the English language.
- Problem-solving skills and able to work harmoniously with colleagues.