- Minimum 5 years of relevant Retail Operations (Health & Wellness) experience with leadership responsibility
- Experience with managing P&L for a cluster of stores
Reporting to the Deputy Director (Health & Wellness), you are required to:
- Lead a cluster of stores in achieving results in areas of Sales, Service & Operations Excellence.
- Oversee and support store operations in achieving monthly sales targets.
- Review efficiency in operations, stock management and sales productivity at the stores.
- Focus on customer in-store service experience, visual merchandising, and staff teams at stores.
- Interpret and analyse sales information to maximise sales and profits and feedback recommendations to relevant teams to improve the sales productivity.
- Provide guidance and coaching to develop the store's team in retail management.
- Proven commercial experience in driving sales growth of a retail business through innovative product and customer strategies.
- Good track record of creating cross organizational results to drive the business in different cultural settings and across functional teams.
- Proven track record as a sales leader combined with merchandising and operations experience.