Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the design, implementation and maintenance of data flow channels and data processing systems that support the collection, storage, batch and real-time processing, and analysis of information in a scalable, repeatable and secure manner.
- Collecting, parsing, managing, analysing and visualising large sets of data to turn information into insights accessible through multiple platforms.
- Generate reports, dashboards and analytical solutions according to business rules and specifications.
- Understanding business processes and resolving challenges in order to provide solutions with the help of clean and interlinked databases and architectures.
- Solving problems and displays confidence when communicating ideas.
- Facilitate data cleansing, enrichment and data quality improvements.
- Oversee, manage and support Incident, Problem and Change Management.
- Identify service gaps, implement and drive service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ Engineering, Information Technology/ System or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing or maintaining IT systems.
- Knowledge and relevant experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Data visualisation tools such as Tableau, OBIEE
- ETL tools such as Informatica & MS-SQL SSIS
- Equipped with key SQL Skillsets on Oracle, Teradata and MS-SQL Server databases
- Experience in Operation/Support role.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge in healthcare domain; or exposure to hospital information / clinical dashboard is an added advantage.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.