Salary: Up to $8,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Clarke Quay
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day operations of a data analytics platform within the agreed service level.
- Responsible for incident management and problem management associated with a data analytics platform. Handle and resolve incidents, user queries and problems such as batch job failures, data issues, data transfer failures and dashboard refresh errors. Escalate to relevant parties where necessary.
- Responsible for problem management, identifying root causes, recommend and implement solutions.
- Assist in monitoring anomalous activities or any security vulnerabilities, and escalate any cyber or data security incidents
- Work with user stakeholders to design and develop reports, dashboards, and interactive visualisations.
- Develop user guides, FAQs, and other supporting materials on the portal to help users understand how to use the data platform and its features.
- Support System Owner in conducting regular clinics and user training/briefing (with training materials) to raise BI and analytics competency for users.
- Provide data concierge services to guide the users on which data to use for their analytics needs, and how to use the data securely. Ensure that the metadata portal is updated and easy for users to understand and navigate.
- Provide application maintenance support for the data analytics platform.
- Participate in testing and quality assurance of new or enhanced data products, and compatibility testing of any new versions of software.
- Assist development team in developing new data products.
- This role is required to work or be on standby after office hours, on weekends or on Public Holidays to respond to urgent production issues.
- Singaporeans only
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in visual analytics, preferably using Power BI and Tableau
- Experience in Incident and problem management
- Understand key concepts in data modeling, data processing, data warehouse, data management, and data security
- Hands-on experience in a data warehouse project
- Hands-on experience in SQL programming language
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Creating tables, views and partitioning in SQL, PostgreSQL database,
- Creating ingestion scripts using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and/or AWS Glue
- Creating data pipelines using AWS Lambda and Kafka
- Azure Cloud Data platform
- Develop marts using SQL Server Analytics Services (SSAS),
- Advantageous to have experience in the following:
- Data masking, encryption, data virtualisation
- Master data services
- Azure DevOps, JIRA, Bamboo
- Unix scripting for secure file transfers
- Dot Net programming (e.g. C#)
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn and adapt.
- A good team player with excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Passing mark in an online developer test set by client