Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define, design and implement programs integrating multiple software systems, modules and technologies.
- Provide technical leadership to a team of mid-level and entry-level developers.
- Develop software that is object oriented and conform to program standards to ensure reusability and repeatability.
- Work with version management system to control the release of changes
- Work with bug tracking to resolve moderately complex issues and ensure that all bugs along with solutions are documented.
- Work closely with design team offering input and works closely with customers to ensure solutions will meet requirements.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in software development using Java/J2EE.
- Experience with Struts, Spring, and/or Hibernate Framework.
- Hands-on experience in application deployment and maintenance.
- Familiar with Linux, Windows and/or AWS.
- Senior and junior roles are available.