Salary: Up to $8,000 / month
Contract duration: 12 months (extendable)
Nearest MRT: Chinatown
Working hours: Monday - Friday (Office hours)
- Analyse the client's needs and building citizen-centric products to better serve the needs of Singaporeans.
- As a self-managing, cross-functional team that practices Scrum and Agile, we move fast together to solve problems in order to maximize impact to citizens. We thrive off each other’s positivity and energy, constantly challenging one another to improve our craftsmanship.
- Deliver and deploy high-quality software
- Write code that is clean, readable, and consistent
- Practise Test-Driven Development (TDD) by writing unit tests and regression tests.
- Collaborate closely with other specialists
- Team players with good communication skills
- Hunger for learning. It does not matter which programming language you are best at, as long as you have solid programming fundamentals (e.g. C#, Java),
- Strong analytical skills and learning agility
- Good skills in SQL and Databases
- Good knowledge of integration services